Registration, process, and benefits of what are the industry bases. What is the Udyog aadhaar?, Udyog Adhaar key feature, Documents, registration, Correction, Updation process,
India is progressing and the Government of India is formulating a number of schemes for the citizens of the country. One of these schemes is the scheme industry base under which we can take advantage of the government’s schemes by registering industries from our small-scale industry to the middle class. The scheme is for citizens of the country who have started their business or are thinking of starting their business. In a very simple way, ordinary people can also register in an industry base, without paying any fee.
Start of Udyog aadhaar registration (Udyog aadhaar information)
Start of industry base?
- Shri Kalraj, honored Minister of MSME convened a meeting on industry base issues in New Delhi in October 2015.
- It was in the meeting that the industry base was first used.
- Why the industry base was brought in (why Udyog Aadhaar required)
- If it was talked about a few years ago, the government had earlier focused only on big companies and industries.
- But it was not enough to enable the country.
- The government then diverted its stand to small and micro industries,
- with the government implementing a series of schemes to provide subsidies for small-scale industries.
- But to get a subsidy, the ministry of micro small, and medium industries had to register earlier.
- The process of which was largely difficult, depriving many people of these schemes,
- brought the industry base to simplify the registration process.
Objectives of industry base (Udyog Aadhaar key feature or objectives)
Simplifying the registration process
- One of the main objectives of the Industry Base Scheme is to advance small and micro industries in a legal manner.
- Earlier, the registration process used to be very big and complicated.
- So the small and middle-class businessmen of our country were shying away from the process. But now under the Industry Base Scheme,
- you can easily register your business.
Control of unemployment
- Promoting small and micro industries will also show people more interest in starting their own business,
- which will also increase the chances of new businesses.
- Not only that, doing so will reduce the unemployed in the country and provide new opportunities to the people.
Increasing competitiveness for companies
The government of this time is bent on promoting trade, as it can only benefit the country. The more industries in our country, the more the country’s chances of economic strengthening will increase. In addition, the thinking that goes beyond each other between the companies will also benefit the country.
Benefit from industry base plan (Udyog aadhaar benefits)
Sitting at home can register(Udyog aadhaar registration)
- You don’t need to go to any office to register with the Udyog Aadhar Scheme,
- you will be able to do it at home yourself. The scheme has taken a step towards the elimination of corruption and has also saved people’s time.
- Ease of borrowing (Udyog aadhaar loan)
- We can easily open a current account in the bank from our registration form.
- We can also get loans from the bank without any hassles.
- Loans will be easily availed without any third-party guarantee and without submitting documents without any property.
Assistance from the government (Udyog aadhar subsidy) –
- The registration company will be assisted by the government,
- for example, the government will provide subsidies to help you in your business.
- That lets you give your company a new dimension. dimension. Documents required for Industry Base (Udyog Aadhaar Required Documents) –
- You will first need an Aadhaar card to register your business, having an Aadhaar card is the priority of registering.
- Your mobile number should be attached to this card.
- Applicants are also promised to provide their residence certificate in addition to the Aadhaar card and the place where you are opening your business.
- Not only that, if you do not come from the general category, you will have to give your caste certificate in such a case that you will be given some benefits from the government.
- You should also have a bank passbook for such information you will be asked for when registering. Because you will be given a subsidy in this account.
How to register in industry base (udyog aadhaar registration process)
- First, you need to fill in your Aadhaar number which is 12 digits by visiting the official website
- http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx of the Ministry of MSME, Government of India. You will also be asked your
- name where you will fill in the name that is written on this card.
- You can register even if you don’t have an Aadhaar card, but for that, you’ll need to provide at least the enrolment ID of your Aadhaar.
- Not only that, you need to copy a photo of a government-certified document with an ID, and your photo must be signed in that document.
- You will then receive a one-time password for verification of your Aadhaar card which will be sent to the phone number inscribed in your card. After which the next process will be started.
- You will then have to fill in your caste or class, gender, company name, and company type, etc., after which the final step in your registration process will be.
- In this step, you need to provide all the information related to your company, such as about the machinery of the company, the equipment and the number of employees of your company and so on.
- Not only that, you need to know about your old registration, if you have previously taken the industry Base number for another company, if not, you can proceed.
- In addition to all this information, you need to fill in your email id, and you will only receive a UAM number from the government after you do so, which will be proof of your company’s setting up.
What UAM Means (What Is Udyog aadhaar registration?)
- Industry Base Memorandum (UAM) is a process under which you can register your industry by filling out only a one-page form,
- which has been run by the MSME Department of India.
How to improve industry base or the process of updating (Udyog Aadhaar Correction and Updatation process)
- The process of improving the industrial base has been kept fairly easy.
- For this, you need to fill in your industry Base number by http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UA_EntrepreneurLogin this link.
- After which you will get three options to get OTP:
Link to first Base via the phone number,
The second number you gave during registration, or on your registered email id.
From which you can choose one.
Verification of Industry Aadhaar Memorandum Number
You’ll need to click on http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UA_VerifyUAM this link, which will open to you a webpage in which you need to fill in an industry Base number of 12 digits. Then a little below will appear in an image that has to be filled in a tab with a variant code. Then, as soon as you click on the ‘Verifi’ button, you’ll see the Results page, which will verify the registration of your industry base.
Industry Base Can Also Download Online (Udyog Aadhaar Download)
You’ll need to visit this link http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/ua/PrintApplication to download your industry base online, after which you’ll be asked for your Aadhaar card number and industry Aadhaar number. After which you will be able to print out.
Eligibility for Industry Base (Udyog Aadhaar Eligibility Criteria)
- The biggest and most important thing is that under this scheme,
- the same can be registered under the scheme, which the company is currently in place,
- meaning no future registration of the company will be valid. Not only that, but it is also necessary to have an Indian citizen for the benefit of this scheme recently.
- At present, no limit has been fixed for the same,
- but according to the Ministry of MSME, only small, micro,
- and medium business companies can register. And,
- accordingly, the maximum limit is 10 crore for product manufacturing companies,
- and 5 crores for the services companies.
READ THIS ARTICLE ALSO:
- Start your own business under the central government’s scheme, can get up to Rs 10 lakh help
- Is Transport Business The Most Trending Thing Now? How to start a Transport Business 2020
- Aadhaar card UPDATE Change Address in Aadhar Card Online 2020
- Network marketing business – What is Network Marketing? A TO Z 2020
- Earn Money From JioMart|| JioMart Franchise ||
- You accidentally sent money to someone else’s bank account; So what to do to get back the money?
- Start a milk, yogurt, butter making unit, can be up to 8 lakh annual income