- What is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
- People who want to start their own business. To help them, the government is formulating a number of schemes. Under this scheme, you can start your own business by taking loans from the government. The government provides loan facilities to the people under the scheme. The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana covers business-related loans into 3 different types of cabinets. Under which customers can avail loans ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh per business.
How many category loans will be availed under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
- First – Baby Loan.
- Second- Teen Loan.
- 3rd – Tarun Loan.
The loan limit has been fixed at Rs 50,000. Under this, you can do tea shop, candle business, incense box business, popcorn business, cherry business, tiffin service, strict clothing business, biscuit making business, snacks business, etc.
The loan limit has been fixed at 50,000 to 5 lakh. Under this, you can do book shops, toy shops, dung wood making business, flour mills, pottery business, etc.
The loan limit was fixed at Rs 5 lakh to 10 lakh. Under this, you can do business like furniture shop, wing shop, power shop, steel pot shop, mobile shop, ice cream court, etc.
In addition, if you want to grow the existing business and need money, you can avail of a loan through the scheme.
- You must have some of the necessary documents to avail this loan
- Identity Card (Aadhaar Card, Pancard, etc.)
- Accommodation Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Business Certificate
You can do a variety of business by taking loans under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana like:
Companies in the service sector can open.
Micro-industry can start.
Repair shops can open.
Can take your own truck.
Can start a food-related business.
Fruits and vegetables can open the store.
Which banks to get loans under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Under Mudra Yojana (PMMY), you need to apply for a loan to a government bank branch. You will find all the details of the bank related to this loan scheme on the official website of www.mudra.org.in PMMY. You can also download the form online.
READ THIS ARTICLE ALSO: Stay ready to withstand these 5 risks even if you invest in FD
- Make Money Online 2020 I 5 Ways to Make Money from Home 2020
- Do not be concoff in bank cheques and DDs, know the difference between the two before the transaction